I would like to thank lifeofalovergirl for the honourable mention and nomination for an Inspiring Blog Award but would also like to apologize to the Lady Taylor Lynx, when I first started my blog here she nominated me for an award, and being the oblivious woman I can sometimes be – I honestly thought it was spam. So in keeping with my iconoclastic ways, my lack of participation last time, and revised participation this time I will admit I do not follow enough blogs to nominate others though I find the ones I follow inspiring. I am certain they all hold nominations as well, but I will try and make up for all this by sharing seven things about myself :
- I do not have a belly button.
- I have been hit by lightning twice.
- This is much harder than it would seem – I have a mutant gene.
- I have only ever swallowed cum once, it was my husbands.
- I have a fear of fluids, consistency notwithstanding, on my face or my food: no water on my face in the shower, salad dressing on the side, hold the gravy.
- English is not my first language, I speak several but my brain is always functioning in French.
- I do not have cable tv by choice, but I cannot live without music: everyone in my family can play at least one instrument: mine are cello, violin, harmonica, flute and after a few beers I can make, what I think is music, by blowing in the bottle, does that count?
thank you both for your kind inclusion,