Q: what would be your top five recommendations for a good anal sex experience?
A: Only five eh?
1. LUBE! There is no such thing as too much lube. I usually go with a high grade silicone because it does not absorb into the body and keeps everything slick for a long time. I stay clear of using anything that comes with cooling or warming ingredients, it’s the butt, it’s going to warm and tingle no matter what you use! But those extra ingredients can agitate things. Anal ease and such numbing lubes I do not recommend, you should be able to feel pain, which means something is wrong, so why numb it?
2. Enema. There is no way to guarantee that there will not be some mess, so some maturity about this is require but an enema helps. If you are unable to use an enema on yourself I would question why it is you are willing to let someone else stick things in your butt. It is a dirty place, that is just how it is so do not expect a perfectly clean plate. This also helps ease things up in advance of anal sex, I usually take this time after cleaning to apply lubrication for what is to come.
3. Honour your body. If it hurts too much don’t force it! And yes some cocks are just too big for anal, sorry guys… pussy’s are made elastic to give birth ass holes are not so let’s be reasonable people, you cannot force something the size of a dime to accommodate a silver dollar (or a toonie) in 0 to 60 seconds. Did I mention lube?
4. Ease into it. Some people do well with a bit of play back there: a finger or a toy. For the first while stay clear of extreme anal toys like glass or metals, those come with their own risk factors. If you use your fingers, please make sure your nails are cut short and no hangnails: it is a very thin membrane separating your insides and tears, scratches can lead to infection . By using your cock and rubbing up against the anus is a good way to stimulate relaxation. Some people talk in a soothing voice while they attempt this – other people, not me. Put your cock up against the anus and wait a moment or two, usually light pressure will allow this to adjust, and then youre in but not yet all the way – after you head is in, stop, give it and your partner a moment (add more lube) to compensate and then feed her the rest. Listen to your partner on speed, depth, so on… The surprise attack is never popular back there – other people not me.
5. Do not use condoms that have spermicide for anal sex, a woman should only be using one condom with spermicide a day – so buy just lubricated, add more of your own and NEVER go ass to cunt: including fingers and toys. Change condoms if you wish to do so and most importantly if you finish back there make sure the condom is on your cock when you pull out, its best to hold it in place, because what gets lost back there does not always come back out.
Did I mention lube?